Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ruffled Wedding Cakes

I don't know why I didn't think of blogging about cakes earlier. I constantly open my fridge door to see if a cake magically appeared. Most of the time, a cake doesn't show up. (Probably because I didn't buy one!) There is something about cakes that makes you smile from within. It is comforting, yummy, and most often pleasing to the eye. Cakes are like magic! (Maybe one of the ingredients IS magic!)

Currently, there are two huge trends in weddings: Ruffles and Ombre colors. Here are some pictures of cakes that embrance both trends. Can anyone please sneak one of these into my fridge one day?

~Monica
Owner and Lead Designer
@Wishahmon









Photo Credits: Maggie Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...