Friday, November 16, 2012

Fashion Friday: DIY Wedding Shoes

Having a pair of comfortable and pretty shoes on your wedding day, sounds like mission impossible but I think I have found a solution. Brides often tell me that they struggle with wedding shoes because they don't necessarily want to buy a pair of heels and only wear it once. But they also don't want to wear a pair of heels that is so ordinary and every day looking. Personally, I have always chosen comfort over vanity. Having said this, I also understand the need to have a pair of totally fab heels as well. Oh gosh, you can see how I now also have the dilemma.

I found this solution through Green Wedding Shoes. They have an easy and inexpensive solution to this dilemma. Find a pair of comfy heels that would double for everyday wear and jazz it up yourself. Genius! I wish I thought of this first!
~Monica
Owner and Lead Designer
@Wishahmon

DIY couture wedding shoes

DIY couture wedding shoes

DIY couture wedding shoes

DIY couture wedding shoes

DIY couture wedding shoes

DIY couture wedding shoes

DIY couture wedding shoes

Photo Credits: Green Wedding Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...