Monday, July 29, 2013

Bouquets Made of MONEY

I was having a convo with a friend when she complained about how much a wedding bouquet costs. I tried to tell her the pros of getting a floral bouquet and alternatively, non-floral bouquets. She didn't like any of my suggestions and that is when I blurted out: "Why don't you just get a bouquet made out of money then? You can actually see where your money is." She laughed out loud and said she was going to look into it. Seriously?!

Ok, seriously now. I figured someone must have thought of this already, so I googled it. Sure enough, Oren Florist, a floral shop in Malaysia makes bouquets out of money. The bouquets actually look pretty good and not tacky. In addition to using them as wedding bouquets, it would make a great "Will you marry me?" bouquet too!

If you were to make a bouquet out of Canadian dollars, would you want a red bouquet ($50.00 blooms) or champagne colored bouquet ($100.00 blooms)? I would settle for a purple bouquet($10.00 blooms) with lots of blooms!

~Monica
Owner and Lead Designer
@Wishahmon

Money Flower Bouquet

Money Flower Bouquet

Money Flower Bouquet

Money Flower Bouquet

Photo Credits: Oren Florist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...