Wednesday, July 10, 2013

DIY Project: Marquee Letters

After watching Burlesque, I totally wanted to make a marquee sign for a wedding/event/home! (Don't judge me for my choice in movies.)



I thought the construction of them would be beyond my skills but it turns out that they might be easier than I thought! I found an awesome tutorial and I am totally hooked. In addition to making the word "LOVE" you can also make your names or some other word that is significant to you both. If I had the space in my showroom, I would totally make the word "WISHAHMON!" Maybe one of these days!

If you attempt this project for your event, please share with me pictures and how the project went! I would love to hear and see it!

~Monica
Owner and Lead Designer
@Wishahmon

materials

step1

step2

step3

step4

marquee DIY finished

Photo Credit: Green Wedding Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...