Friday, July 12, 2013

Dessert Bar Created from Repurposed Furniture

Everyone that knows me knows I have developed a love for antiques and antique shopping. I have learned that things constructed back then were a labour of love. There is an amazing amount of care taken into the details. Sometimes I come across things that I need, I love, and need to have. Below are some of the items that I looked at, purchased, and still finding a use for. (All Instagram pictures.)





There are also times when I come across an item that I don't know what it's original purpose was. Sometimes I ask what the purpose is, and sometimes I just use it for something else. When I saw pictures of a repurposed post office hutch turned dessert bar, I fell in love! Below is a design by The Lady Jane and Amelia Marie Design. After you see these pictures, I hope it inspires you to look around your house and repurpose some items as well!

~Monica
Owner and Lead Designer
@Wishahmon

modern rustic dessert bar

modern rustic dessert bar

modern rustic dessert bar

Photo Credits: Green Wedding Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...