Monday, July 7, 2014

Bridal Skincare Tip: DIY Acne Scar Reducing Mask

Another thing that freaks my friends out about me is my bravery when it comes to trying DIY versions of skincare products on my skin. What they should know by now is I don't just put anything on my skin and likely the DIY mask I am telling them about is not the first one I tried. Also, I do research prior to consider the source.

I started following and watching Bubzbeauty about a year ago. At the time, I was also struggling with some acne scars on my face. Over the years, I find my skin is taking longer to heal and my existing products was just not cutting it anymore. Lindy (Bubz) is a lot younger than me and her skin is obviously different but I thought I'd give this mask a try. The products are all natural and the mask is easy to use. I use this mask about two times a week. The results are amazing!

~Monica Hui
Owner, Lead Planner and Designer
If you like our weekly ramblings, LIKE us on our 
Wishahmon page too! More goes on there!


Bubzbeauty

Disclaimer: All of the opinions expressed are my own. I am not a skin doctor rather a wedding planner obsessed with her skin.  I hope to share the skincare products that work for me. I am not paid for any of my reviews. Just sharing tips girlfriend to girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...