Friday, July 11, 2014

Happy Client From Wishahmon

It always warms my heart to hear from past clients. At Wishahmon Glorious Gowns, I often only meet brides for a maximum of two hours. After that, I might see them again if they come back for a dress. If a bride purchases their gown the day of, that is the last I will see them. I always have a mix of feelings because I am happy they found their dream gown but sad I won't hear about their wedding.

When I met Jennifer, she came to our boutique wanting a simple, plain sheath wedding gown. She said she didn't want an elaborate wedding gown just because. Feeling she didn't mean what she was saying, I put her in a couple of sheath wedding gowns and then slowly put her into aline gowns and ball gowns. Her face lit up! The final gown I suggested was a gold wedding gown. Totally out of the ordinary but I knew she would rock it.

After her wedding, Jennifer contacted me and showed me pictures of how she rocked her dress! Here they are! Jennifer was absolutely stunning in her gold wedding gown!

~Monica Hui
Owner, Lead Planner and Designer
If you like our weekly ramblings, LIKE us on our 
Wishahmon page too! More goes on there!
Images: Orange Girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...