Friday, November 28, 2014

Badgley Mischka Bridal Fall 2015

Calgary is freezing cold today. I think it is something like minus 34 degrees Celsius. I say I think because I am writing this blog in bed under a thick blanket. I have no intentions of going outside to verify the temperature. If you are a bride planning a winter wedding, kudos to you. You are much braver than I am. If you are still looking for a wedding gown for your winter wedding, check out the Fall 2015 collection of Badgley Mischka

When I initially saw this collection, it immediately reminded me of a winter wedding or a snow princess. What do you think? If you are a winter bride, what made you decide on a winter wedding? I would love to know! Although I sound a little bit like a wimp in this post, I am all for weddings during anytime of the year! 

~Monica Hui
Owner, Lead Planner and Designer
If you like our weekly ramblings, LIKE us on our 
Wishahmon page too! More goes on there!





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...