Friday, November 7, 2014

Stunning Bridal Hairstyles

Because I have been "rockin" my hair style for over a decade and I can't seem to do anything with it other than let it be "natural," I am constantly looking for easy ways to make it look good. Some of the times, my research results in stunning bridal hairstyles. While I have no chance of recreating it myself, maybe some of you can?! Let me know how it goes!

If anyone is also able to give me a quick hair tutorial, that would be great! My hair is stick straight, long, and with a side part. The part is on whatever side I wake up with. Thanks in advance!!

~Monica Hui
Owner, Lead Planner and Designer
If you like our weekly ramblings, LIKE us on our 
Wishahmon page too! More goes on there!






















Photo Credits: Elstile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...