Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sirocco Golf Course Wedding

A truly stunning bride, Stacey came to me with a clear vision of her modern and purple inspired wedding. Stacey's handsome and soft spoken groom, Brian came along to the meeting to see why they needed to hire a decorator. (I am only assuming this since Brian would never say something like that!)

To answer the question that was most likely in Brian's mind, I provided them with some unique ideas for their wedding, custom made table linens, and physical labor to pull together all the decorating elements. I must have impressed them because they became my clients very soon after our meeting.

It was tons of fun working with Stacey (and sometimes Brian, he is really soft-spoken!) I told her that if she ever wants to enter the wedding industry as a decorator, I will hire her on the spot. If she wants to become a wedding planner, I look forward to future opportunities to work with her again. Here are some pictures of Stacey and Brian's wedding at Sirocco Golf Course.

Guest Sign in Table
Bride and Groom's Sweet Heart Table
Guest Tables

Custom Clear Cupcake Stand with Floating Orchids and Purple Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...