Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Daniel Tiu Photography

I have always gotten a lot of complements on the pictures in my hard copy and online portfolio. Clients always comment on how professional and pretty my pictures look. Each time I tell my clients that there is no way I could have taken these pictures myself with my point and shoot camera. (People still use these right?)

Most of the pictures in my portfolio have been taken by Daniel Tiu. He does all sorts of photography, including weddings, cars, landscape, and architecture. Daniel is a great photographer to work with and he is always able to get an awesome picture with his artistic eye. Check out his website, http://www.danieltiu.com/ if you are in need of a photographer!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...