Sunday, September 20, 2009

(Friend's) Baby Sister's Wedding

I met Aimee when I was 12 years old and she was 10 years old. She was the baby sister of my elementary school friend. I haven't spoken or seen my friend or Aimee in many, many years. (Not going to go into details about my age!) Nonetheless, imagine my excitement when Aimee contacted me to tell me that she has meet the man of her dreams, Gareth, and is now getting married!

Aimee and Gareth currently lives in Ontario. During our meeting, they told me that they will be back one week before the wedding and most of the communications will have to be done by email or through her delegated assistant, her mom, Ericka. My friend was the maid of honor and had a lot of tasks to deal with already.

Aimee and Gareth's wedding reception was held at the Edgemont Community Center. The room was spacious and had a wonderful view. My only task (in summary) was to add their wedding color, blue to the room. In order to do this, I decorated the guest sign-in table, head table, guest tables, cake table, and provided floral centerpieces in a blue vase.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...