Friday, April 15, 2011

New Wishahmon Website!

After two months of hard work by my wonderfully talented graphic designer, Eva, the Wishahmon website has been revamped. I must say it looks absolutely FABULOUS!

This is the fourth time the website has been redesigned or tweeked in the last four years. I guess you can say I have been struggling to project the image of the company in the last couple of years. (Eva has been very, very patient with me.) This time around I tried to stay true my designs and who (I think) I am. The final outcome is modern, clean, and full of visuals. I am finally comfortable and proud of my website. Please check out the new Wishahmon website when you get the chance and let me know what your thoughts are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...