Friday, May 11, 2012

Carrie's Vivienne Westwood Gown (SATC)

I started watching Sex and the City about four years ago. Once I started, I couldn’t stop! I bought the entire series on one receipt. When SATC came out with a movie, I watched it in the theatre, bought it on DVD, watched it at least three times a year and every time it is on tv.

I think the movie is about love and friendships but I am always mesmerized by the wedding gowns that she tried on. Carrie ultimately chooses the Vivienne Westwood (or Ms. Westwood chose her.) To all the brides out there looking for her dream gown, which dress would you chose if given the same choices by all these amazing designers? (Sorry for the poor quality pictures. If you watched the movie, you will have a clear image of the gowns already!)

My choice would be the Vera Wang! (The first one)
~Monica






Photo Credits: New Line Cinema

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...