Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thematic Thursday: "Framing" Your Wedding

I love picture...frames. I think that a really nice picture frame can transform what it is put inside a picture frame. On one of my travels to Asia, I got a really awesome shopping bag and I got it professionally framed. Everyone that comes to my house comments on it and says it is a great idea. (I don't actually ask what they "think" of this idea!)

Picture frames can be used so many different ways in a wedding as well. The most conventional use is to have engagement pictures of the couple at the guest sign in table. Some other uses include using picture frames for table numbers and as a seating chart. Here are some “think outside of the frame” ideas that I hope will be incorporated into some future weddings! Enjoy! 

~Monica

1) Use Frames as Props with your Professional Portrait Session


2) As Backdrops and Focal Points






3) As Wedding Decor




4) Table Decor


5) Photo Booth Props




Photo Credits: 1) Artfelt Photography 2), 3), 4)  Style Me Pretty 5) Wedding By Color 6) Blush Botanicals 7) and 8) Elizabeth Anne Designs 9) Kiss the Groom 10) Lovely Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...