Thursday, August 30, 2012

Coast Plaza Hotel - Jayne and Darren


Jayne and Darren saw my event design work first hand when they attended Darren's brother, Steve and Huong's wedding in 2010. One year later, they too got engaged and Jayne contacted me. Jayne knew what she wanted: Purple, pretty, unique, and amazing. The first two wants were easier to accomplish. The last two took at little bit more probing. I had to understand what Jayne felt was unique and amazing. As it turns out, Jayne and I are quite alike in our thought processes. Darren would often have to pull us both back into reality. (Call me Jayne whenever you want to go to lala land with me.)

The planning process was a little bumpy but these two were amazing to work with! (Years from now, we will all be able to laugh about what happened. We stuck together and made everything work out!) I absolutely adore Jayne and Darren! I wish them both all the best in their future as husband and wife. They make a wonderful team! Hugs!
~Monica

I also have to do a shout out to my team members. Thank you Donna, Jessie, Yan, Lisa, Jenny, and Rita! They had a huge role in the set up of this wedding because I had broken my foot and was in a cast. I wasn't able to get up on a ladder to decorate or really put any weight on my foot. I was also really frazzled when I dropped my Iphone in water! I couldn't have pulled this off in record time without all of  your help! Thank you!

Of course a blog post always needs lots of pretty pictures. Here they are!






This was the photo backdrop set up near the entrance. I love this custom backdrop we designed. It is so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...