Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Ekin Cheng and Yoyo Mung's Wedding!

I loved Ekin Cheng since watching him in the Young and Dangerous series. I remember that every time my parents were on vacation, I would watch the entire series the whole time. (Secretly I must have felt "he" would protect me.) My friends still remember that I screamed in the movie theatre when I watched him get burned in a specific movie. It was so traumatic for me at the time. (Probably for my friends as well. I think they were embarassed.)

Every movie that he was in, I watched and owned on VCD. (Note, VCD and not VCR.) I also own most of his CDs. Most of his songs, I can sing on the spot. I remember one time, I was stuck in traffic and was belting out one of his songs. After I was done, I heard clapping. It was the car next to me. Of course, he heard the entire song because it was summer and I had my car windows down. At the time, I was mortified. Now, I wonder if that person still remembers this little "singing performance."

On January 28th this year, Ekin and his long time girlfriend, Yoyo Mung got married in Tokyo. It was an intimate wedding with an exclusive guest list of 40 people. While Ekin’s folks were present, his in-laws were unable to attend as the elderly pair were unfit for travel. Subsequently, Yoyo’s manager commented that the couple will hold another round of celebrations in Hong Kong for relatives and friends who could not make it to Tokyo.

So excited for these two, even though they have no idea they have a huge fan here in Calgary, Alberta!

~Monica
Owner and Lead Designer
@Wishahmon

Ekin Cheng and Yoyo Mung’s wedding photos revealed

Ekin Cheng and Yoyo Mung’s wedding photos revealed

Ekin Cheng and Yoyo Mung’s wedding photos revealed

Officially married: Ekin Cheng and Yoyo Mung
 
Photo Credits: Xin MSN Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...