Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What Every Wedding Planner Should Do

After being introduced to Instagram, I simply love taking pictures of everything. The taglines are a little harder to come up because I really shouldn't write too much. Here is my opportunity to share a little bit more of what was going through my mind at the time I took the picture.

"As your wedding planner, I have your back. If you need something from me, you got it. If you need a picture frame for your wedding tomorrow, you can have the one on my wall."

~Monica
Owner and Lead Designer
@Wishahmon

1 comment:

  1. Every wedding planner person knows his responsibility to plan the wedding. They coming to wedding planning job with training. It is the responsibility of the engaged people to choose the best wedding planner for the wedding. Those who willing to plan the wedding within the budget. They may use the wedding planner iPad app to plan the wedding successfully.

    ReplyDelete

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...