Monday, January 18, 2016

Most Lovable Engagement Photoshoot

Even at my age, I find people dressed up as cartoon characters to be just charming. I run up to them like a little girl and asks someone to take a picture of me with the person-dressed-up-as-a-cartoon-character. Yes, it sounds stupid and juvenile. But it makes me happy and I'm not hurting anyone.

When I came across this engagement shoot on the Polkadot Bride, I was instantly in awe. It is so amazing that this couple decided to put on teddy bear cartoon heads as part of their engagement shoot. How freakin' adorable is that?!

You know what else is cool? Their photographer's company is named: You Can't Be Serious. Seriously? Seriously cool and cute.









































Photographer: You Can't Be Serious






No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...