Wednesday, February 17, 2016

What's New at Wishahmon - February 2016

Like our clients, our team is on pinterest ALL THE TIME. It is my guilty pleasure in the afternoon. Rather than grabbing a cookie to go with my coffee, I grab my coffee and look at pretty wedding things on pinterest, and sometimes look up the occasional cookie recipe. (I haven't made one yet.)

As I was on pinterest one day, I noticed a pin came up belonging to Wishahmon. I thought this was really amusing that one of my pins came up on my search. Then, it was less amusing when I realized I haven't pinned for a really, really long time.

Thanks to Tiffanie the Wishahmon pinterest account is up to date again! Please feel free to head over and check us out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...