Saturday, June 27, 2009

Charm City Cakes

I love weddings! If I didn't, I wouldn't be doing what I do. Instead of gossip magazines, I read bridal magazines. Instead of tv drama or comedy, I watch every wedding show there is on tv. My PVR is constantly taping "Wedding SOS", "Rich Bride, Poor Bride", "Say Yes to the Dress", etc. One time, I even watched Meg from Family Guy get married. (She didn't.)

My new favorite show is "Ace of Cakes." This show is about a bakery called Charm City in Baltimore. They make the coolest cakes. You might have guessed, I watch this show for the wedding cakes that they make. Sometimes clients even get engaged on the show. I know it is sappy but I get teary eyed when I see their clients propose and get engaged.


Here are some of their cakes!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...