Saturday, December 15, 2012

Carisa and Richard: Taking a Break From Planning

This is part 7 of the new blog series about Carisa and Richard's wedding planning process up until their wedding on August 31, 2013. In addition to sharing with readers their love story and wedding planning adventures, insights and tips for brides and groom's planning their own wedding will also be shared!

Planning your wedding should be fun. This is the biggest project (event) that you two will be planning ever. It is understandable that you want the best possible wedding. Wanting the "perfect" wedding can be stressful and frustrating. I always advise my clients to take breaks from planning and to take time for each other. Continue to plan dates with each other and enjoy each other's company.

Carisa and Richard will be taking a short break to Singapore. I am so happy for them and hope they will have loads of fun, eat lots of Singaporean food, and keep their minds off of wedding planning. We can always get back to work (planning) in January!

Below is a picture I found when googling "Singapore wedding." I thought I would check out the Singapore wedding scene in case I found something that Carisa and Richard should check out when they are on vacation. Then I stopped myself because "they are on vacation." I posted this picture on this blog because it is uber cute. Regardless of whether this picture was staged, I like how this bride and groom looks like they are having fun with their pictures! You should always have fun at your wedding and in photos!

~Monica
Owner and Lead Designer
@Wishahmon

If you missed the first couple of blog posts on Carisa and Richard's wedding planning adventures, you can catch up on how they got engaged, set the date, found a venue, found a marriage commissioner, found a photographer, sent out invitations, and taking care of out of town guests.


Photo Credit: Ruffled Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...