Wednesday, December 12, 2012

JDRF Donation - Thank You!

Last month was Diabetes Awareness Month and we ran a promotion for Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF). I would love to thank all of our new friends that "liked" us, and all of our friends that helped spread the word on this promotion through their own facebook and twitter pages. I think we did a great job raising awareness for JDRF!

I made my donation to JDRF as per our promotion earlier this month. With my donation, I received an ultra cute teddy bear named Huggies. I will be providing him a great home with my close friend's daughter. She is six years old and has type 1 diabetes. She is my inspiration for volunteering with JDRF. I hope one day there will be a cure for type 1 diabetes.

Thanks again everyone for supporting me and JDRF!

~Monica
Owner and Lead Designer @Wishahmon




No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...