Sunday, December 2, 2012

Celebrity Weddings: Sam Lee and Pae Leung

This post is a little late by a couple of weeks, but it is mostly because I missed this wedding! I can't believe it! This is what happens when I don't keep up with gossip websites!

Sam Lee got married on November 17, 2012 to his fashion designer girlfriend, Pae Leung. I don't know how popular of an actor he is but I always loved watching his movies. Most recently, I "loved" him all over again when watching the TVB series, Ghetto Justice <怒火街頭> .  He always appeared (to me) to be an actor that has his own acting and fashion style. This was also apparent through their wedding. His outfit was totally cute. Checkered three piece suit with a velvet bow tie, shoes without socks, and a totally rockin' hair do.

If you are bride that is confident and not afraid of sharing the spotlight with your groom, take inspiration from Sam!

~Monica
Owner and Lead Designer @Wishahmon



 
Photo Credit: ihktv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...