Monday, April 5, 2010

Custom Ceremony Backdrop

When I started Wishahmon my goal was to create personalized weddings for couples. In order to do so, it requires a lot of creativity, drawings, and trips to home improvement stores. Not only have I learned to use a vast number of tools, I have also practically memorized the entire layout of Home Depot!

Recently I found my inspiration company called Because We Can, based out of California. At first glance at their website, it appears that they do mostly interior design and commerical spaces, but they also do signage and events. I absolutely love a custom backdrops that they made for one of their clients. For this particular backdrop, it appears that they had built a wooden stand/backdrop and decorated it with hand drawn panels and fabric. For more pictures of their backdrop, check out Eunice and Daniel's wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...