Monday, October 12, 2015

Things I Am Thankful For

It might come as a surprise but Thanksgiving Day is not just about the turkey. It is about the mashed potatoes and sides. Kidding. It is the time to be thankful for all the people around you and all the things you already have. Here are things that I am thankful for:

1) Thankful my baby is growing healthy and learning new things everyday.
2) Thankful my partner doesn't give me weird looks when I tell him you can get sick from being in a warm environment and then immediately going into a cold environment. (Seep chun)
3) Thankful my dad is retiring soon and has already started planning on what to do with his new retired life.
4) Thankful for all my friends that think it is perfectly normal for me to text them asking if these new shoes make me look old.
5) Thankful I am in good health to keep up with a cruiser baby.

What are you thankful for? Are you going to actually thank the people that have supported you? I am!

~Monica Hui
Owner, Lead Planner and Designer
If you like our weekly ramblings, LIKE us on our Wishahmon page too! More goes on there!

Free Printable of the Day Moms by Heart: Savings for Your Home & Family | momsbyheart.net:
momsbyheart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...